First Dose Appointments
First appointments available locally for eligible over 18-year-olds
Choice of venues
- If you are aged 32 or over or are clinically vulnerable, you can be vaccinated at the Bedford Heights site: Book via the National Booking System – www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or call 119
- If you are aged 40 or over you can drop into Bedford Heights without an appointment between 8.30am and 3.00pm each day.
King’s House or the Guru Nanak Gurdwara Temple.
These vaccination appointments will need to be booked; a special booking service and hotline has been set up for this.
Who can get the vaccine?
- You are aged 18 or over and provide care for someone (this can be informal care and you will not be asked to provide proof), or
- You are aged 18 or over and go to be vaccinated at the same time as someone you live with who is aged over 50 or vulnerable, or
- You are aged 32 or over or clinically vulnerable.
- If you think you might be eligible, but you are not sure, please call to speak to the booking service 01234 718077
It is also important to get your second vaccination when it is time.
Information on second dose appointments is available on the CCG’s website: www.blmkccg.nhs.uk/covid-19/second-vaccination-doses